Monday, March 12, 2007

Posting to the Blog

Hi everyone - In order to create your own posts on this blog, not just comments, you have to be invited. If I have your email address, I have sent you an invitation through Blogger - the subject of the email is probably something like, "Susie Gersten has invited you to..." If you didn't get that email, check in your junk email folder, it might have been sorted to there. If it's not there either, let me know and I will send the invite again.

Also, if anyone sees people in the dog run who weren't in the meeting but seem interested in getting involved, feel free to get their email address and invite them to the blog! I have figured out how to make everyone who joins an official "admin," so any of you can invite people to the blog. Just go to "settings" and then "permissions" and add their emails to the invite list. I got three more couples involved last night after our meeting.

Thanks again!

Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment