Thursday, August 23, 2007

Fundraiser

I think it's time for a blog update:

As we speak our friend Mike at Partnership for Parks is reviewing and passing along our proposal to the Park's Department. We are just waiting on a quote. In the meantime, we will be having a fundraiser to raise some preliminary fund and spread the word.

We now have 6 volunteers to help plan fundraiser. We need this to be a collaborative effort! If anyone else is interested in helping to plan it, please let me or Andrea know via email.

Thanks again!

Susie

2 comments:

  1. Just let me know where and when!

    Perhaps we could have it at one of the attendees homes this time... if there are not too many people.

    I would volunteer mine but it is small and is now a live/work space so it it's a bit tight.

    Cheers,

    David

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea David! My living room is big - we could always do it at my house. And, Susie- I have been a bit MIA but I finally put a bulletin board down at the park (hopefully it's still there) - it's a little rickety but I've never made one before so it was a good 1st attempt :0) And, I have another fundraiser on the 20th but happy to help with the dog run one - pls let me know how I can help!! See you at the park! Jackie

    ReplyDelete